St John’s College, Daily Bread tering
At St John’s we value the importance of sharing in a meal or refreshment, “breaking bread”.?This coming together over food and drink is important in sustaining something that defines us: our community.?Our tering services reinforce this underlying value by offering reasonably priced, professionally?presented, wholesome, and varied menu choices.?The offerings listed, as well as our services, are here to enhance your group’s event.?Thank you for considering St John’s Daily Bread tering.
- Please note that the prices listed are your final prices, and there will be NO ADDITIONAL COSTS.?We feel certain this transparency allows your group to stay on budget, by offering a great value.
- For information on classrooms, banquet or meeting rooms available at St John’s College please contact Amy Craddock: amy.craddock@umanitoba. or 204-474-8531
- For information regarding this menu or any food and beverage questions please contact Ian Park: ian.park@umanitoba. or 204-228-4811
Placing Your Order
- Ordering with the Daily Bread is simple! Choose from our varied?selection of reasonably priced?items.
- As you order online, you n keep track of your order total using our tering lculator.
- We’re happy to answer any questions you may have so feel free to give us a ll and discuss your order.
- We accept Visa, Masterrd, Amerin Express, Debit, sh, Cheques, & your University of Manitoba FOAP.
- Online orders will be confirmed by e-mail.